CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: connection between stress and onset of diabetes type 2

pb3046 Views: 2,327
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,033,493

Re: connection between stress and onset of diabetes type 2

I want to answer you clearly, but my mind does not want to be concise on this, so I will do the best I can. Excess cortisol and its side effects (Cushing's syndrome) and cause a higher than usual blood Sugar and blood pressure. While in the earlier years, there may not be these symptoms, they did come to me. But I functioned like a functional alcoholic, with no attention to the high blood Sugar or high blood pressure, just thinking vitamins and herbs would do it. I had a crisis with my mother who was very near death from alcoholism, and I took a year off and took care of her. I saved her life, got her off alcohol, but at the expense of our relationship. After that year, I was no longer a functional diabetic. I became exhausted and ended up on medications for diabetes, hypertension and depression. I had to drag myself out of bed to do a little contract work to pay my rent and rood. I was pitiful. The medications helped a lot. I heard about a homeopathic medication called ignatia which is specific for people who have gone through crises and "haven't been the same since." That helped me. Over 2-3 years after going on meds I got my blood Sugar and pressure down, but taking high doses of meds. I was on a very high dose of antidepressant. I could work a little more, but was not in great shape.

Long story short, I found Curezone and the Iodine VWT forum, and after three months on Iodine I was able to get off all those meds. Today, after six months on iodine, I am still off. I have to follow a really strict diet of protein and vegetables to keep my sugar levels down, and the salt protocol has brought my blood pressure down.

Louise Hay believes diabetes comes when your life is not sweet. I believe she is right.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)