CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: connection between stress and onset of diabetes type 2

Views: 1,354
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,033,589

Re: connection between stress and onset of diabetes type 2

Thank you fledgling.
I don't know the answer to all the questions as to why glands function improperly. I am finding out that balancing the body's pH thru eating live foods and correcting the digestive tract thru juice fasting helps to heal that. That the stomach filters the blood so it needs to be in good working order. Then when the kidneys function properly the blood is filtered of unneeded electrolytes if you drink distilled water with ionic trace minerals in it. Then the contribution of sunshine increating natural vitamin D and fresh air to expel waste from the lungs. Our surroundings are so polluted we do the best we can with this. Pollutions in our surroundings everywhere in what we eat, breathe and use on our bodies are physical stressors on the human body. They clog up the receptor sites on the pituitary--the master gland--especially with the air we breathe and cause dysfunction, then there is the domino effect on our other glands. I was originally also referring to emotional stress. I think this has a tremendous impact on the functioning of our whole body because it affects the whole digestive system bringing it to a halt when one is upset. I have heard the saying that "stress kills". I am not sure how to explain all the problems of excess cortisol-- the antagonist to human growth hormone--on the body, but am still searching. Excess emotional stress causes an increase in cortisol which can act as the death hormone . How this all fits in with increase in adrenalin without the endorphins produced by pleasant physical exercise is what I am now contemplating. This is why I understand exercise is so important to good health and helps the diabetes situation. I am seeking and hoping to find. If anyone else has any imput I would like to hear it. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)