Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

rabbitears Views: 2,656
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,863

Whistle-blowing

Hi There!

Sweet of you to ask a concerning question.

She might not ever respond – so don’t expect it. I could be wrong; however, I base this upon her previous posts. The only thing that I would’ve liked to see was less of a rush to judgment with balance in weighing the possibility that I could be right; unfortunately, there was the blind belief that this was an “attack” rather than a serious and legitimate concern. She’s entitled to her point-of-view and I’m not here to “convince” her or anyone of anything. Tek is an adult and she can make up her own mind about things. As I’ve stated many times before, this has been and will always be a place to provide educational information. Hopefully she and others will learn something, but then again maybe not. Along with my concerns I also see a possible danger ahead. But, hey, what do I know – I’m just one of the “idiots” – right?

Besides, who would be dumb enough to risk their personal reputation, a Forum, plus a newly founded business – if they want to be taken seriously -- without questioning themselves first in the possibility of being wrong!? If anything, the “ulterior motive” would be a conspiracy of silence for the sake of self-preservation. Think about that one for a moment.

How many times has a whistle-blower gotten “roasted” or silenced quickly to find out later that there was possible truth all along? Revealing the first picture with questions was in addition to a myriad of questionable posts. I mean, how many “serious” conditions can a person have? After awhile it becomes laughable and absolutely ridiculous when the number becomes exceptionally high with those kinds of “serious” claims – perhaps they need to be quarantined and studied! LOL! Kidding aside, I started questioning his posts because things kept changing week-to-week with “nailed the problem!” to numerous claims of “this is it!”, or echoes of “I’ve go that” when other posters shared their serious symptoms. There is a point when self-proclamation and “scientific discovery” crosses the line. C’mon, be for real!

I’ve learned that when someone blows a whistle people respond in different ways – some people have healthier responses more than others. It is always interesting to see who does what -- there is the two-faced personality (we know who that is!); follow the “lynch mob” mentality; denial or look the other way; afraid to ask questions; hurling accusations with name calling; wait and see; quick judgments; serious assessment; weighing matters; openly asks questions; staying neutral; crowd pleaser; play dumb; and etceteras.

To be honest, when I saw the first picture I initially didn’t know why I felt something was “off”.  Again, I’m not an expert in these matters. It was my curiosity that got the better part of me with asking the first question – which turned into more questions and surprises that kept cropping up – too many to ignore. In asking questions, I’ve personally learned a lot from this experience. I recently viewed someone else’s pictures and was able to apply what I learned. By assembling the educational “micrograph” tour it was extremely helpful; it was so cool because I could see immediately that their micrographs appeared to be very real! I invited them to make a post.

My point is, as long as I continue to ask questions I’m in a state of learning. I apply the same curiosity and questioning to my health. For this very reason I won’t be here years later experimenting and dealing with the same afflictions; the problem will be resolved with patience. No one knows this better than Apxr because I ask a lot of questions, and he does too which is why he achieves results.

70428, you along with a few others seem to ask healthy questions with looking at the larger picture. The greatest minds in the world ask small and large questions to push beyond the obvious – questions are for seeking knowledge.

My wish for you and many others is that in your sincerity and diligence you’ll find the answers that you seek with an open-mind. I’m certain you know that I wish you and many others wellness because the suffering must come to an end.

Best of Health!

DD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)