CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The source of all existence, my near death experience, what is allowed in heaven, what about evil?

WhistlingBooger Views: 6,792
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,031,170

Re: The source of all existence, my near death experience, what is allowed in heaven, what about evil?

I've read this before. Are you the author? I was wondering how long you were in the coma, or how long was this experience?

A couple of things. I noticed you said at the begining, something like there was no life review, then later on you said there was one like a movie, I believe you said. So I'm wondering about that.

The other thing is either you or God said to fear God. I don't think I will ever buy into that one. I know people on Earth more loving than that, and I will never fear them, as I would hope no one would ever fear me. And how much more loving is God than the most loving person on Earth? No contest. Love does not = fear. What are your thoughts about that?

I'm also wondering if you were Christian before the NDE?

Bottom line though is that was a GREAT testimony! Oh yeah where else have you put that testimony? I know I've read it before. Yahoo maybe?

Oh yeah one last thing. You said "predictions by Alan"? Didn't see it at google. I'd be interested to read it if you don't mind.

Take Care and Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)