CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guys, I need your help, just a few questions

bluelotus8 Views: 5,873
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,022,408

Re: Guys, I need your help, just a few questions

I had chronic ear infection when I was a boy and in my teenage years. Even now I still have ear infection from time to time. I was treated with Antibiotics for the chronic ear infection. I visited doctors and had Antibiotics probably twice a year for many many years.

I treated my candida by following Dr. Jeff McComb's lifeforce plan protocol except that I don't follow his diet. I have a more strict candida diet. I eat only fish, chicken, vegetables, and oils (olive oil, coconut oil).

My candida condition is getting better. But my digestion actually got worse. I am now doing liver flushes. I just finished my second one. The Liver Flushes seem to help my digestion and I think it will help my candida condition as well. I plan to do a parasite cleanse (I already bought Humaworm) and kidney cleanse. For kidney cleanse I don't know what protocol I will use. I have no idea right now. Please let me know if you have any suggestions about kidney cleanse.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)