CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guys, I need your help, just a few questions

gnostologist Views: 3,633
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,020,711

Re: Guys, I need your help, just a few questions

1] white patch at back of tongue [permanent] and a "bad taste" in mouth during sleep - very much so, have had the white patch since I was a kid, dental health adjustments, even brushing a few hours before waking up in the morning do not usually help

2]persistent itchy scalp - yes, i have noticed that I itch my head a lot more than the average person

3]itchy anus - this has been VERY INTENSE over the past several months, seems to have spread to my vaginal area, itching is not constant, it diminishes and sometimes goes away

4]restless legs at night - have noticed this over the last year at least

5]eye floaters and bad sensitivity to light - sometimes floaters, since I was a kid, i can be light sensitive

6]poor digestion [loose stools]. - happens a lot, although I think some of it has to do with diet.

I have also been experiencing:
- bad TMJ (teeth clenching (day and night) and grinding at night)
- inexplicable itching at random spots of the body
- hungry all the time with a day here and there that i have zero appetite

As a child I used to get secondary sinus/throat/lung infections almost every time i caught a cold. My mother put me (possibly recklessly) on Antibiotics multiple times a year. Almost exclusively Amoxicillin. This generally cleared up the yellow mucous, and intense coughing i experienced from these infections.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)