CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Behavior Worth Medicating?

wombat Views: 3,204
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,024,694

Re: Behavior Worth Medicating?

Hubby's nephew(23) came by to visit not too long ago, brought a friend along. We were sitting on the deck and friend pulls out a pipe and some marijuana and lights up. I told him to be discreet as our neighbor is a sherriff. He said "No worries, I've got the card"...I said "Card? What card"?
He had a medical marijuana card. I asked why, he seemed normal although a bit hyper...

He replied that he was diagnosed with "hyperactivity" as a child and was drugged from the age of 6 till he was about 18 or so. As a result of this long-term drugging, he has twitches and shakings and spasms, muscular and in his thought pattern as well, that became apparent as we conversed. He is unable to focus, to hold a thought or follow a conversational thread. He cannot keep his hands still...

I asked him how he felt about the fact that he was drugged for so long. He didn't seem to have a problem with it, he seemed to believe that there WAS something so drastically wrong with him as a child that he needed it. And he seems to accept the fact that his thought process is forever altered, that he will most likely have twitches and spasms for the rest of his life, with equinamity.

The pot DOES mellow him out, BTW. Slows down the shaking & slows down the jumping around of thoughts. Doesn't CHANGE anything, just slows it down...

I suppose the fact that he lives in a fluoridated community helps as far as accepting his fate goes....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)