CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Medicine's true dark ages - Facts and greed versus (science) fiction

chrisb1 Views: 4,534
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,023,108

Re: Medicine's true dark ages - Facts and greed versus (science) fiction

Can't EVER remember reading such tripe as Antic Rhino's in all my life.

A mainstream apologist who obviously mixes fallacy with fantasy.
DQ needs no assistance in the defence of his post and position but I see no other option.

Life expectancy from the Middle Ages was low, mainly because of the hard living conditions with none of the contemporary physical luxuries we enjoy now.
This was improved significantly, with the introduction of improved Hygiene and general cleanliness: the washing of hands before a medical examination or surgery, was considered to be irrelevant to the health or demise of the patient by Orthodox Medicine, who even recommended smoking as being very healthy!!!

Our "Ancient" beliefs are based mostly on good Science (and plenty of it) that has largely been suppressed by the financial greed and virtual monopoly by Big Pharma of Western Medicine, and their heavy-handed influence over "scientific" studies which are slanted in favour of the selling and marketing of drugs: contact Shane Ellison MSc (the peoples chemist) who will go a long way in "curing" your ignorance.

Mainstream medicine knows absolutely nothing about "Health". In the UK we call our Health Service (the NHS).....the National Disease Service.
Health, Antic Rhino, is about "Wellness" and the absence of disease, where this UK health service is overwhelmed by disease-demand. Such is the "success" of Mainstream Medicine.

In China, local Doctors are paid by result: the greater the number of patients who are ill, the less they are paid & rewarded; conversely, the less they are ill, the more they are paid & rewarded.
I just wonder why Western medicine does not abide by this code of conduct?

We do not base our beliefs on faith, but on results; I am a prime example of the power of Nature over disease when orthodoxy were floundering and gave me up as lost.

News for you....My wife and I have not suffered from Influenza for years. My father is 92 years and Mother of 85 years have refused the Flu Vaccine on my advice, and take a Nutritional compound to prevent it; they have never experienced influenza either, although their friends have suffered immensely.

It is WE who value our elderly far more than you, because their longevity proves it.

Begone Satan you are not worthy to lick his boots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)