CureZone   Log On   Join
More fried bacon?

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,618
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,022,156

More fried bacon?

"The "Healthy News Service" appears to get its medical opinions from spin doctors."

Is that frying bacon I smell?  The article I posted originated from The Lancet, about as mainstream as you can get.  Are you saying that The Lancet is a bunch of spin doctors?  Do tell us more!

And for your edification, the RSS feed on the TBYIL Health News Page is from Medical News Today and you will see that every day it clearly contains mostly mainsteam articles.  Do you EVER bother checking out what you post about instead of just grabbing the mainstream hook, line and sinker and rushing to throw their self serving propaganda into this non-mainstream forum?

The article you quoted is NOT from the Lancet, it is from a second study that also came out this month from the NEJM.  The site in your post has a story that combines both studies and attempts to refute the first one with the second one.  I think it is mainstream medicine who needs to get their two studies together and put a pretty pro-vaccine spin on the issue.

Regardless of the study or who funded it or what their purposes are, it has to chaff the apologists mightily when mainstream medicine itself cannot agree on vaccines.  And we have seen just how much they disagree in previous posts here that debated the issue quite thoroughly. As I recall, the huge consensus was much to the discredit of the falsely hyped mainstream propaganda about vaccines.

DQ

"The winter flu shot myth is based entirely on junk science designed to serve the interests of pharmaceutical companies who sell the vaccines.

"An honest look at the science reveals the unavoidable truth about flu shots -- they're virtually worthless at preventing the flu," Adams said. "People would be much better off to skip the shots and engage in healthier exercise and dietary habits." what you have posted.

- Mike Adams, Newstarget

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)