CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More fried bacon?

Antic_Rhino Views: 4,605
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,022,817

Re: More fried bacon?

Are you calling me a liar?
No. I said the statement was a lie, you may be ignorantly repeating it.

Each and every one of your points is easily debateable, and has in fact already been amply covered here in this forum.
You may be able to debate any point, though you can’t do it convincingly.  What I have seen is much rhetoric, accusations, conspiracy notions – a lot of emotion, very little facts.

As I said, you need to take off the blinders and go make an objective research into the history of mainstream medicine and world pharma.
This is Ironic advice from someone who has the biggest blinders anywhere.  You pick and choose which studies you believe based on your personal preference.  I acknowledge the one study you support but when weighed to all the other studies that indicate otherwise, it makes for a very weak argument against vaccinations.

recognize that mankind has spent well over 6000 years learning how to use nature to prevent and treat illness
For most of these 6000 years disease was blamef on spirits, demons, magic or gods.  It does not really inspire confidence in their ability to deal with illness.  Especially when you consider that we know enjoy 2X the lifespan of the people you so admire.

I have no desire to lower myself to the level of someone who resorts to calling his opponent a liar just because he disagrees with what was said.
I won’t sink to your base level and argue your misrepresentation of my position. I called the statement a lie.  I don’t think you are a liar, just unaware of the facts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)