CureZone   Log On   Join
My experience with negative spirits/entities

Ynaig Views: 4,460
Published: 17 y

My experience with negative spirits/entities

More than two years ago, a friend of mine asked me to help one of his friends with energy healing. That individual was experiencing interference by negative spirits/entities even hearing them at bad moments making him unable to work/have a normal life or even having the entities take control of his body.
I took the challenge to help him. I did a scan of his aura and noticed the presence of many energetic hooks in the aura (in the etheric and astral and spiritual layers of the aura).
I asked him when did the problem start? He replied that the problems started after he ate the round piece/drank a bit from the chalice with red wine that the Christian church priests are giving to people (the bread/wine offering).
At that time I didn't know much about the exorcism. I studied some pages in the bible (Christian, Orthodox, and others) and there weren't too much information to provide clear instructions to cut the hooks.
So I had to seek the spiritual guidance from within myself and I was inspired to proceed to cut the etheric/astral hooks with an imaginary scissor made of God's pure light. It took some work. The most work I did was to seal the holes in the aura. The problems persisted for a bit afterwards and the person told me that he could hear less interference but he is seeing something more frightening, creatures with red eyes. Puzzled that the problem continued after the work I did, I turned myself toward inner self for spiritual guidance and another inspiration came to me, try again the cutting the hooks in the spiritual realm. That's where I realized that I missed something more, that the negative spirits can also exist in the spiritual realm, and did the work again. The problems stopped for the individual.
The person affected by the interference thanked me a lot and went to his ways. He told me that he has to carefully approach the church matters again from now on with more discernment.

1-2 months passed since the events above, I noticed some interference in my own awareness. I would be quite irritated by small things, and sometimes I would see things on an empty wall. I realized that the negative spirits that I cut the hooks from the person I helped are trying to torment me because of what I did, but thanks to my level of awareness, I sensed their actions and proximity to my aura/self, I was able to keep them at distance. I contemplated my own problem and realized that if I raise my aura vibrationally high, they can't penetrate my aura nor can put any hooks in the aura. It took me some time to figure out how to raise more vibrationally the aura, and during that time I was disturbed too many times by their presence on my edge of my awareness. My life was quite bad during that period, my emotions were running amok. I had some more inspiring moments and took the matters in the hand and sent full blown love energy toward the negative spirits/entities, purging any negative energy from them, revealing their true nature, they were nature spirits and elementals that were infected by the negative energy generated by the humans in the past. I searched for the origin of nature spirits and elementals where I could and I couldn't find anywhere except in a mention in a book written by Paracelsus.
Last year I bought a book "Nature spirits and elemental beings" by Marko Pogacnik, which revealed more about the existence of many realms that exists among us, in fact the etheric/astral/spiritual is parallel to ours, but interacts with the physical realm and other realms as well.
Going back in my own memory lane, I remember when I was a small kid, I was communicating with the nature spirits/elementals in the grandmother's backyard. When I started going to the school, the ability to communicate with them ceased because of my father.
I was looking for the mention of nature spirits/elementals (devas, nymphs, sylphs, fairies, etc.) in any bible and I don't find any. In fact their mention was omitted from the bible. The only mention in the bible was the seven skies which interpreted could be the seven layers of the aura, or seven realms.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Ynaig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)