CureZone   Log On   Join
Let's Set the Record Straight...

Azurite Views: 2,277
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,017,882

Let's Set the Record Straight...

Boem-I hope you don't think you got poisoned by the msm and rutin since I did not directly recommend them as such. You had gotten this from someone else if I recall and asked if I thought it might be ok. I said it might not hurt to try it since you have a fairly difficult situation you are wanting to resolve and sometimes you have to pull out all the stops to make something change for the better.

I feel like I am in a deposition now and not sure how this happened. So here is a review of our five exchanges to clarify things a bit. Here is a quote from your email to me in reference to a suggestion you got from a Dr. Wong.

This quote is from your email to me in reference to Dr. Wong
quote..."(and he advised Rutin and MSM internally for that)".

The things I initiated with you and originally coming from my end with proven track records to help you were as follows and all of these are cell resonant...
Castor oil (heals varicose veins and inexpensive too)
DNA repair cream (highly recommended - good track record)
Comfrey herb
Aloe Vera
DHLA-(nanized version-superb anti-oxidant)
nano Green tea (1 teaspoon equals 20 cups tea-no aluminum or fluorides)
Colostrum cream (remarkable healing record and anti-infective)
Pain Relief cream (good results from customers)
bioflavanoids (rutin included) and Vitamin C
natural Vit d3 from sunlight in small amounts using mild sun exposure

I sent you pdf files and also offered to use my sister who lives in Europe as an intermediary to get these healing products to you at a reasonable price and I don't even know you!. All of these things were suggestions and by no means did I imply they would have a 100% chance of doing anything for you. I merely offered them as options for your consideration and I would do exactly the same things for my own body in a similar situation since I would do 'whatever it takes' to be healthy.

I hope this finds you well on your path of healing!

Azurite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)