The Forces of Fake Science...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Azurite Views: 2,803
Published: 17 y

The Forces of Fake Science...

Let’s weigh in on some of the flawed thinking that keeps popping up surprisingly enough right here at the CureZone. It’s as if the Forces of Falsehood are running amuck and infecting these forums. They cannot continue unchecked. So here is some balance. Q: If I had a choice between something synthetically made in a test tube from possibly genetically modified corn, or a natural product coming from plants growing in organic soil and energized by the sun, which one would I choose? A: Over 90% of all ascorbic acid is manufactured in a facility in Nutley, New Jersey owned by Hoffman-LaRoche, one of the world’s biggest drug manufacturers. Here test tube ‘vitamin’ C is made from a combination of corn starch and volatile acids. Then it is purchased by vitamin companies who claim to have a superior form of ‘vitamin’ C even though it all comes from the same corn based (possibly GMO) source and isn’t even ‘vitamin’ C at all. The problem with calling this a vitamin at all is that it is synthetic which means it is manmade and it does not occur in nature. It is a falsehood to call this a vitamin for it is not at all a vitamin. It is fractionated, synthetic, crystalline and therefore fake. The drug company version is a chemical copy of naturally occurring ascorbic acid which is itself only a fraction of the actual Vitamin C which is something that is living and can impart life. The drug companies are masters of spin and continue to sow confusion to benefit their greed. Q: If I had the choice between an acid forming fractionated molecular compound or a whole food biological complex, which would I choose? A: Small quantities of Vitamin C were required to solve the condition called scurvy. Vitamin C from whole foods such as onions, potatoes and citrus fruits were sufficient. A potato by itself has a grand total of 20 mg of ascorbic acid and was found to be effective. When Vitamins are complexed in a whole food source only minute quantities are required to have an effect. Synthetic vitamins require mega doses, raise white blood cell count, are acidic, and known to be toxic. Q: If I am going to cherry pick the Vitamin C research of one Nobel Prize winner that contradicts that of another prize winner then which one would I select? A: Dr. Szent-Georgi discovered Vitamin C in 1937. He received the Nobel Prize for his research. He taught that ascorbic acid cannot confer vitamin activity and that ascorbic acid was entirely ineffective against scurvy. He found that synergists and co-factors were necessary in order for ascorbic acid to act as a Vitamin. There was a functional interdependence required in order for these elements to be working and what is known as ‘wheels within wheels’. Each synergist in the C complex has a separate function. P factors for cell strength, J factors for oxygen capacity, and tyrosinase an enzyme for white blood cell activity. Ascorbic acid is just an antioxidant outer shell which is the protector of all these synergists. The other prize winner,Linus Pauling, lived a long life but eventually succumbed to cancer. Q: Am I to believe the constant drumbeat of big pharma and drug company propaganda, and the ever present drive for greed and profits over common sense, or the works of a man who extensively researched the difference between synthetic fake vitamins and biological processes, and who was persecuted by the FDA and ordered by the courts to burn twenty years of his research on natural vitamins? A: Dr. Royal Lee coined the phrase ‘wheels within wheels’ meaning that Vitamins cannot function in a chemically isolated form like ascorbic acid. They work in a synergistic fashion and are living complexes which contribute to other higher living complexes. They help to perform cell repair, collagen manufacture and maintain blood circulation. Ascorbic acid is a fractionated crystalline isolate and therefore is not a living complex. Bernard Jensen showed how the tobacco interests and Coca Cola were behind the persecution of Royal Lee who was mercilessly attacked and kept in the courts for years. He proved that the food manufacturers were destroying the health of Americans and fought for the right to advertize his vitamin products. No one has ever refuted the research of Dr. Royal Lee but the courts managed to order him to destroy twenty years of his work anyway. Here is a quote from Dr. Bernard Jensen. “I began my journey as a young idealistic chiropractor in 1929. From the very start, my desire was to treat anyone who was suffering and in need of help. Since those early years, I have circled the globe countless times, to learn, to teach and, indeed, to lend a helping hand wherever needed". "Today, after having worked with over 350,000 patients around the world, I am firmly convinced that NUTRITION (emphasis added) is the greatest single therapy to be applied in the holistic healing arts and that we must treat the whole patient, not just the disease”. Jensen’s idea of nutrition was not derived from fake test tube chemicals made by drug companies. The notion that thousands of milligrams of synthetically manufactured chemical isolates called ascorbic acid are somehow a vitamin is phony science. Living in this world is about making choices and we all have our individual rights to select them. It’s also about discernment and whether we will decide to cherry pick selected half truths to influence our decisions. I know what my choices will be. They are based on research, common sense and nature. http://bernardjensen.org/employeebios.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (3)