‘Biofield’ (traditionally known as the “aura” and now scientifically as “human biofield”) is a field of energy surrounding human body or objects. The concept of ‘aura’ is well represented in various religions, we can see the aura or halo in paintings and statues of various gods and kings, which is surrounding their head.
We can view this egg shaped aura surrounding the body using various instruments. The ‘aura’ surrounding a body represents physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy of a body. Using various instruments it is often seen as a mixture of various colors, where each color has its own meaning. General brightness with symmetric pattern can indicate positive, energetic and good physical health, whereas ‘color absence’ can indicate ‘lack of energy’. It is proved that this ‘aura’ or ‘biofield’ around body appears to be solid but in reality it is not, this field is made up of energy which is vibrating at specific frequency which gives it properties like shape, size etc. This energy field was captured first on photographic plate by Semyon Kirlian, who was a Russian researcher. After his research on Kirlian camera was complete, the scientists were able to see the photographs of electromagnetic field around body. It was also found that, the ‘aura’ around living bodies can change dramatically and quickly whereas ‘aura’ around objects which are not alive does not change to that extent.
Scientists have found the seven layers of an aura which are,
• divine body
• spiritual body
• casual body
• mental body
• emotional astral body
• etheric body
• physical auric body
Scientists also mention about chakras which are
• base chakra (Muladhara) - The corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Prithvi.( Earth)
• sacral chakra (Swadhisthana) - Corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Varuna.( Water)
• solar plexus chakra (Manipura) - Corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Agni (Fire)
• heart chakra (Anahata) - Corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Vāyu (Air)
• throat chakra (Vishuddhi) - Corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Dyaus (Ether)
• third eye/brow chakra (Ajna) - Corresponding deity for material element of this chakra is Soma
• crown chakra (Sahasrara) - Corresponding deity for material element of this state is Dhruva
These chakras are represented by petal flowers and people often experience mental and physical problems due to chakra imbalances. Apart from these major chakras there are said to be series of more chakras associated with human body.
forum viewed 431,782 times
topics per page limited to: 5
average number of messages per page: 16
Copyright 1999 - 2022 curezone.org