Good Friday is based on a moon calendar and coincides with L-Form flare ups. The key being Lyme, both from vectors as well flu like transfers.
The single most effective method to combat this is based on LymePhotos treatment: http://www.lymephotos.com/printableprotocol.html
This IMAM mix adds Potassium Chloride ala Hulda Clark's adrenal fatigue mix and Citric acid to aid in detoxing deep tissue from salt soluble L-Form toxins..
The purer the salt the less retention there seems to be. I know, goes against everything that all but Lymephotos, Saline IV and Dr. Reams have to say: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2044274#i
Top notch pickling salt seems to be the best for this..
NOTE: If your energy drops off half an hour after the boost you got from the first glass you may want to put some in a sports bottle and keep sipping it all day. The Drop off comes from Adrenal fatigue from Lyme metals like mercury.
Recipe for 2 Liters (Quarts) of mix
- 2 Liters (Quarts) of the purest water, carbonated works better. Those with distillers or RO systems can carbonate their own.
- 4 rounded tsp of Pickling Salt. This is generally larger in size therefore the rounded spoons. For those using fine Pure WHITE Sea Salt use level tsps
- 1/2 tsp of Potassium Chloride. A must for Adrenal fatigue. Can be left out by those without..
- 1 tsp of Pharma Grade Ascorbic Acid, no not ascorbate and other substitutes
- 1 tsp of Citric Acid, can be replaced with the juice of 2 organic lemons. Lemons taste better than Citric Acid and are nearly all Citric Acid
Allow all to dissolve then take as much as needed, bowel reaction may occur since the osmosis of the salt and co2 kill parasites pretty quickly..
One recipe is about 20 grams of salt which is about the dose a large person gets per day in Saline IV.
Use Lymephotos faq for more info: