And In The Beginning, There Was THIN!
There are so many reasons why I doubled in size. We all have excuses for putting on weight. Some people turn to drugs and alcohol or smoking or all of the above when they get stressed out.
I don't know which is worse. Maybe I should have become a Junkie and an alcoholic. At least I'd be thin. Yea! I'd look good in my Coffin!
Date: 6/1/2006 1:53:21 AM ( 17 y ) ... viewed 3431 times
There are so many reasons why I doubled in size.
1. Unhappy Relationship... 20 pounds!
2. Torn Calf Muscle - On crutches for 10 weeks... 20 pounds!
3. 80 yr old Father get Brutally Murdered (stabbed over 50 times) by 38 year girl friend... 20 pounds!
4. Significant other turns into a Crack Head and drives me NUTS... 20 pounds!
5. Living without Electricity and Water for nearly 3 months, living on junk food... 20 pounds!
6. Crack People Burn Home Down, Pets die in fire and have to relocate "OVERNIGHT"... 20 pounds.
7. The other 3 pounds... well I must have have an extra cookie or two after midnight!
All that in one year... And I still don't use drugs, Smoke Cigarettes, I'm not, nor have I ever been an Alcoholic, but I SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR!
I am not a Re-habilated ANYTHING - Except... A Re-habilated VIRGIN!
This is my Last shot at a Better life. More to Come...
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page