CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Change - Fat Belly

happydog Views: 11,980
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 617,820

Re: No Change - Fat Belly

My sister and I both tried this also and had no reduction. I've done it for up to a week straight. I didn't notice anything whatsoever, but my sister reported a laxative effect and said it made her hair softer. On her head I mean, not her stomach hair :)

I think the belly reduction may have more to do with bowel issues than actually breaking up solid fat. I've done a lot more Liver Flushes and Bowel Cleanses than my sister and I think my fat belly is just pure lard. I weigh 122 lbs and look thin, but still have the belly fat. Maybe it's just my reward for having 4 fat healthy babies. They say that the belly fat is the last to go away if you diet which kind of makes sense; it's kind of Natures way of protecting all those vital organs in case of accident. Think of it as bubble wrap, not fat!

I think that the castor oil packs are great for digestive cleansing but not for breaking up solid fat. They work more like colon cleansing, not liposuction.

Also, we just had a full moon so I think that affects it as well. Cleansing is more effective on a new moon or waning moon so you may want to wait a few more days and try again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)