CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Big ascaris

Views: 5,456
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,848

Re: Big ascaris

Wow,
this is one heck of a thread, alot of info here
I do find it a bit confusing tho, but alot of that might be because i am so sick with these worms!
they are in my head and causing confusion/mem- loss/ coordination loss to name a few! so its very hard to read and understand things , i think it would help to break it down into smaller steps for others like me who are just finding out they are infected with these,as by the time most of find out we have worms, we are seriously infested like you were,not getting sleep & sick as a dog
I am thinking I need to get the basic supplements as its quite the task just source'n everything. then dose with Iver & Pin X to start off the WAR. that should kill alot of them and restore some health & brain power so I can function & get the rest of supplements and start the longer Albadenzole & Ivermectin therapy.
I was able to easily get Ivermectin & RIDX
>Alina not sure where to source that
>piperizine Hard
>magnesium citrate easy to get
>potasium citrate hard order online & have to wait
> potasium gluconate easy to get
>MsM easy
bobs red mill easy to get
>ph test hard got to order online
> Epsom Salt easy to get
charcoal easy to get
spiralina easy to get
sea salt easy to get
when I say easy to get I mean I was able too buy at one of the Local stores, no waiting
when i say hard it means order online and have to wait week or two
and myself as well as others that are very sick and need to act fast to restore Health & get Brain Functioning & Sleep

so my plan is to get these basic supplements & do a Flush with Rid X & Ivermectin
then regroup and get the bigger list of supplements and do the Long Treatment
can't find that Vermizen only at Mex Pharma
but can find Valbazen is this as good?

also do you plan on taking a Ivermectin maintenance dose? they recommend 1 dose a week for life too keep the remaining cysts sterile or do you believe you have cleared all of them?
thank you for your time & posting this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)