CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Big ascaris

mattk3 Views: 6,137
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,272,840

Re: Big ascaris

When it comes to step 2 ( PINX with IVM) you mentioned one dose. Can you be more precise (how many mg? did you take both of them at once or how? How many days? You also mentioned that you have vomited with PINX, is the a normal side effect or in you case just because you had a super-infection?

>Dose Pinx per your weight, the dose is on the box. Dose Invermectin at 200 ucg/kg (0.2mg/kg)
Both at once. One Day. If you dose in 1 day, the GI trac is cleared. If you still have an infection, the worms are not in the GI trac. A good mop up for eggs is piperazine citrate or pripsen. I vomited because it took 8 years to figure out what I had, Doctors are useless. I had to request the test, going against the doctors advice (doctor #19). By the time I figured it out, they have gone everywhere. I killed them in my spine, in my ear, in my sinus, and in my brain, heart, lung, you name it, worms are there.

>That is what happens if you wait, or do not get a diagnosis in time.

When it comes to step 4 can you also let me know how did you mix these medication. You have mentioned new Albendazole. What kind of Albendazole is that?

>Vermisen Albendazol by Novag, it is common in South America.
Metabolism Oxidation atom of sulfur forming active metabolite sulfoxide

>I find it works much better than Albendazole. I do not see any difference. I taste an Iodine smell when I take it. It seams to be twice as strong as other albendazole's I have tried. Maybe is was just fresher? I am not sure, but I get it by name. South America did research using it with DMSO, but not MSM, strange.

Can I start the cure now since it is only 10 days since the enzymes were elevated?

Liver Enzymes Elevated

> Detox the liver.
1030 mg magnesium sulfate per day,
133 mg magnesium citrate per day
99 mg potassium citrate per day
occasional goldenseal to dump toxins.
Charcoal capsules (PM) to absorb bile toxins
>400mg CQ10/D
>N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC)/400mg/d
Selenium 600ucg/D
. 4X Vitamin A palmitrate,
. B50
Vitamin C
. D3 5000
. D alpha E 4000 IU
. GLA from borage seed oil
1 teaspoon of spirulina powder in yogurt every PM to absorb bile toxins.
ALA 500mg/D (AM)
Milk thistle extract (2-3) 300mg/D
. Chaparral by Arizona Naturals, essential for psora body types
. Taurine
. Choline
. Glycine, GLYCINE IS ANTI BACTERIA, TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT, OLIVE LEAF OIL IS BETTER.
Biotin: Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin is taken from the Greek word bios meaning "life." Without biotin, certain enzymes, including acetyl-CoA carboxylase and pyruvate carboxylase, do not work properly, and complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal tract, and nervous system. Metabolic problems including very low blood sugars between meals, high blood ammonia, or acidic blood (acidosis) can occur. Death is theoretically possible, although no clear cases have been reported. Recent studies suggest that biotin is also necessary for processes on the genetic level in cells (DNA replication and gene expression).
> Eat salads and vegis
> Copper citrate, 4 mg/D

http://www.naturalendocrinesolutions.com/archives/the-importance-of-bile-in-thyroid-health/

http://www.chamberlins.com/ns/DisplayMonograph.asp?StoreID=2cb86c7b36be4cfd914079104818c49b&DocID=condition-nutritionaldeficiencies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_acid_malabsorption

Bile acid malabsorption, known also as Bile acid diarrhea, is a cause of several gut-related problems, the main one being chronic diarrhea. It has also been called Bile acid-induced diarrhea, Cholerheic or Choleretic enteropathy and Bile salt malabsorption. It can result from malabsorption secondary to gastrointestinal disease, or be a primary disorder, associated with excessive bile acid production. Treatment with bile acid sequestrants is often effective.

So…you have lost all your bile salt.
You need to replenish your bile salt.

Taking some Sea Salt is important.
No chelating
Put butter on the bread

Of your liver's 500 functions; its production of bile is one of the most important. bile is an essential "de-greaser" and "emulsifier" of dietary fats. bile is also essential for the utilization of the fat soluble vitamins a, d, e and k. the bile that is produced by your liver also contains conjugated "already used" hormones, toxins, foreign chemicals and heavy metals.

An insufficient amount of bile salts can prevent proper dietary fat utilization, cause acid indigestion as well as a backup of toxicity.

Bile insufficiency can also cause poor hormone synthesis because of the fact that all hormones are made from lipids.

Functions of bile
Bile is produced by the hepatocyte cells of the liver from cholesterol. when acidified food enters into the small intestine from the stomach, bile salts alkalinize the food, preparing nutrients for assimilation in the small intestine.

Bile emulsifies fat, increasing fat absorption. Bile also contains the conjugated toxins from the 2 phases of liver detoxification. These toxins may include carcinogens, xenobiotic chemicals, pharmaceuticals and heavy metals like mercury, aluminum and lead. When hemoglobin is broken down in the liver, Bilirubin is conjugated and excreted through the bile.

Major problems arise when there is inadequate bile supply.
Heartburn can directly be caused if there is a bile salt insufficiency. One of the functions of the alkaline bile salts is to neutralize the food that has been acidified in the stomach by hydrochloric acid. Stomach acid that has not been neutralized is likely to cause heartburn.

A person who complains of feeling abdominal tightness, bloating and having a difficulty digesting fats may very well have a bile insufficiency.

Inadequate levels of bile can cause a build-up of toxins in the liver because of the fact that bile conjugates and carries out the body's burden of toxicity. Liver congestion can result in gall bladder stones and stagnation. If a person's cholesterol production is low, bile production is also likely to be low.

Another important component to fat digestion and utilization is hormone synthesis. All hormones are synthesized from fat. endocrine dysfunction may improve greatly with improving liver function.

Helping the liver to detoxify & produce adequate bile
in order for the liver to function properly, adequate protein is essential. amino acids are primary constituents of phase i and ii of liver detoxification. The amino acid l-taurine is critical for bile formation, while the sulphur-bearing amino acid l-methionine is the primary methylating agent in the liver. cysteine, another sulphur-bearing amino acid is a precursor to the antioxidant glutathione, the body's most ubiquitous antioxidant. Glutathione scavenges free radicals and toxins, which end up excreted through bile.

Proper cellular hydration is also essential for liver detoxification. approximately 85% of bile is made from water.

The nutrient betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG) is one of the most powerful liver detoxificants. Betain is found in the highest concentrations in beets and beet greens.

Individuals with bile acid insufficiency can also benefit from taking bile salts derived from either ox bile or bovine bile salts.

Identifying bile insufficiency
on a blood test, if blood cholesterol levels are lower than 170, it is possible there is a bile acid insufficiency. increases or decreases in the liver enzymes alt (>30, <10) or ast (>30, <10), ggtp (>30) can indicate dysfunction and/or congestion in the liver.

http://metabolichealing.com/bile-deficiency-heartburn-poor-digestion-toxicity/

diet tips for low bile salts
•begin each day with a glass of warm water with ½ lemon squeezed in it. Lemon juice stimulates digestive and liver function, including the gall bladder
•consume good raw oils in your diet. Foods which contain good oils are raw olive oil, fish oil capsules, flaxseed oil capsules, fish, nuts and seeds and avocados
•reduce saturated fats (animal fats and dairy foods), transfatty acids, processed foods and simple sugars. saturated fats and transfatty acids are commonly found in foods such as cakes, cookies, biscuits, bakery foods, margarine, donuts, processed and deep fried foods
•eat more bitter foods to stimulate liver and gall bladder function such as rocket, endive, raddichio and kale. also eating foods high in sulphur such as garlic, brussels sprouts, cabbage, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and radish
•introduce herbal teas such as dandelion, burdock, peppermint, green tea, lemon and ginger to support liver detoxification, digestion and the production of bile
•increase omega 3 essential fatty acids in the form of deep sea oily fish (salmon, snapper, mackeral, anchovies, cod, sardines, halibut)
•lecithin sprinkled on your food, cereal or in a smoothie helps to emulsify fats, lipids and oils and the break down of cholesterol and bile in the digestion due to the phosphotidylcholine
natural remedies for low bile salts
•Probiotics increase beneficial bacteria, as an imbalance of good vs bad bacteria in the bowels is a contributing factor to poor gall bladder function and limited synthesis of bile acids
•vitamin c and bioflavinoid help to stimulate bile movement
•liver herbs may help to encourage liver and gall bladder herbs due to their cholagogue (bile stimulant) effects such as globe artichoke, dandelion, st marys thistle, bupleurum, citrus peel, greater celandine, agrimony, golden seal, barberry, yellow dock, chamomile, ginger and turmeric
•the amino acids taurine, choline (lecithin) and methionine are beneficial for encouraging bile acid. they contain sulphur components which help to increase liver detoxification processes and stimulate the synthesis of bile and gall bladder function
lifestyle factors for low bile salts
•healthy bacteria in the digestive tract coverts bile from the gall bladder into bile acids, low gut bacteria may therefore be a contributing factor. you may consider introducing more probiotics into the diet, especially if he has had courses of anti-biotics in the past
•low digestive ph levels
•address poor gut bacteria
•address any side effects of pharmaceutical medications
•address sluggish bowel function
•it is also recommended to take a blood test to determine the functioning of the liver, as liver complications may be a related cause. elevated serum alt (liver enzymes) and ast should be tested as well as bilirubin, alkaline phosphate and ast/ alt levels
•check gall bladder and liver function as a decline in the function of these can dramatically affect the storage of bile in the bile duct and the production of bile in the liver. Bile produced in the gall bladder ensures adequate break down of foods and also helps to lubricate the bowel

http://www.askanaturopath.com/faqs/low-bile-salts/p/712

Bile problems will cause problems breaking down fat soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, E, K, and D. Their might be problems digesting fish oil supplements, as well as other types of fats, such as coconut oil. Hopefully you are beginning to understand how problems with bile production can lead to nutrient deficiencies. And since removing the gallbladder won’t correct the bile problem, these people will still have problems breaking down fat soluble vitamins from the foods they eat.

There are three main components of bile, and this includes 1) bilirubin, 2) bile acids and salts, and 3) cholesterol. Most people reading this are familiar with cholesterol, but you might not be familiar with the other two main components of bile. Bilirubin is the toxic catabolic product of heme metabolism, and the goal of bile is to help with the excretion of bilirubin. However, certain factors can cause a disturbance of bilirubin transport, which causes increased levels of bilirubin in the blood (hyperbilirubinemia), which in turn can lead to jaundice if the levels become high enough.

Or how should I proceed? Is it ok to do the Liver Flush as I read that Dr.Clark proposes the parasite cleanse initially?

I answered your question above.

DO YOU HAVE ACID REFLUX ? DOES YOUR EVENING/NITE TIME PULSE INCREASE AT 2 OR 3 AM,
I have not paid any attention to the pulse rate as I was not aware that this might be sign of infection spread. While I am having problem with acid reflux but not on a daily basis.

>DO YOU GET GERD EVERY 3 DAYS?

DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH THE EVENING
I am not sleeping well during the night since I found out that I am infested with Ascaris but I think it is also psychological as I am terrified by the thought that I have buggers inside me.

IS YOUR VISION BLURRY, FUZZY, NO 3D?
My vision is sometimes blurry but no 3D.

DO YOU HAVE LEOPARD SKIN
I don’t know what do you mean by leopard skin but I have a skin rash on both checks spread, initially it was a small area and by time it has spread…Initially, I thought it was an allergy reaction and used topical corticosteroid but it proved useless. Last night I washed my checks with Epsom Salt and think it is better now…is this a sign of spread?

HAVE YOU GAINED WEIGHT
When it comes to weight, currently I am actually skinny, have lost weight round 12 kg since last year as I am on the carb free diet since then.

> Get off of it, no diets, no chelation, no funk.

Last year, I was tested positive for candida overgrowth in my bowels and I used therapy for Candida and was put to a carb free diet…

>You do not have Candida, your worm has Candida.
Take some Caprillic acid (2) per day for 14 days.

for a while I felt good but then after 6 months my symptoms got back and worsen

>That is because you do not have candida, your worm has candida.

and I finally after testing in different labs after few month I found out I have ascaris.

>YUP!

I also lost my appetite and feeling weak.

>Eat small meals, they are taking over, they change your chemistry, you need the full boat.
All the vits, minerals and metals, you are jumping into the middle, like others. If you want you can read some of my 40k-50k character posts, where i lay out the full plan. Ascaris spread in weeks, not months or years, you have them everywhere.

>Why did your doctor not treat you?

DEC 4mg/kg/TID
Piperazine 13 mg/kg/TID
Alinia one per day
ALB 4mg/kg/TID till you are stable, Then 30 mg/kg/TID for 8 days.

>IVM in cottage cheese, and DEC on GERD

I really don’t know what to eat:

>Eat everything, for as long as you can, you are in a battle, do not let the worm win.

can I eat rice and potatoes due to the starch ?
Potatoes are high in ALA, better than whole wheat bread. I eat whole wheat bread, olive oil, onions, red peppers, fresh oj with zest, steak, eggs, you name it. You strong, them weak, that is the name of the game.

I am mainly on vegetables and I am not eating red meat, dairy nor fruits neither besides pineapple.

>Dairy can be a problem, I do yogurt, cottage cheese, half and half. I do milk now. Calcium can be a bitch. When you cannot do calcium, the worms are really taking over.

>Start Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 600mg TID by Rising.

>Chew 1/4 clove of garlic per day, put under tongue for 10 minutes or more, then spit it out.

>Eat almonds for germanium.

>Dose 6 mg copper citrate to offset the zinc. Take no iron that is not from kelp. Read your multivitamin bottle, if it has iron, do not take it.

>Drink no coffee.
Drink no booze.
Stop smoking if you do.

>Swansons has the best prices for vitamins, when they have them.

>Buy rosehip seeds, mountain rose, grind them up and make tea. 4 cups per day.

Thanks a lot,
Tea

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (9)