CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Big ascaris in colon: How to get rid-off?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mattk3 Views: 5,671
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,689

Re: Big ascaris in colon: How to get rid-off?

Dear mattk3

I really need you advise as I am as well tested positive on the feces few months ago. I started with the ICU protocol for roundworms albendazole 400 mg twice a day two rounds with the 7 day break in between.

OK, I ADVISE PINX AND IVM, NOT STARTING WITH ALBENDAZOLE, I DO SO FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1) I START AS A FIRST STEP, A SINGLE DOSE (OR 3) OF INVERMECTIN, WHICH GIVES RELIEF, AND IS A CHEEP TEST FOR PARASITES, WORKS FOR 85% OF ROUND WORMS (NOT SPECIFIC, IF THE TEST IS POSITIVE, TEST FOR ASCARIS/ASCARID/OTHER ELISA, NOT RELYING ON STOOL TEST WHICH IS UNRELIABLE.

2) OK YOU HAVE BROKEN MY RULE #1 AGAINST STOOL TESTING, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A POSITIVE TEST. WHEN YOU SAY ROUNDWORMS, I ASSUME YOU MEAN ASCARIS, ASCARID, 209KDA (LIKE THE ELISA TEST) I HEAR THEY ACTUALLY CAN DO STOOL ELISA AS WELL, ANYWAY, TO GET BACK ON POINT, MY STEP 2 IS DOSE PINX WITH IVM. I DO THIS TO FLUSH OUT THE SPECTRUM OF WORMS, DETERMINE HOW BAD THE INFECTION IS, AND KEEP THE WORMS INSIDE THE INTESTINE MUSCLE. IVM WILL PARALYZE, PINX PUSHES OUT EGGS, TAPE WORMS, FLUKES, ROUNDWORMS, ETC, IN ONE FELD SCOOP, THE GI TRAC IS CLEAR,

PULSING EVERY 3 WEEKS ALSO LETS YOU GAUGE IF THE INFECTION RETURNS.

I DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO GERD, PULSE RATE, ETC WHICH ARE TALE TELL SIGNS OF WORMS SPREAD AROUND THE BODY.

3) I TREAT FOR TAPE WORMS WITH PRAZIQUANTEL, JUST BECAUSE I LIKE KNOWING IF THERE ARE OTHERS I NEED TO DEAL WITH, IF THE STOOL SHOWS CRITTERS, DO FOR 14 DAYS AT 20-40 MG/KG AND CLEAR OUT 85% OF SPECIS SENSITIVE TO PRAZIQUANTEL

4) TREAT FOR ROUND WORMS, THIS COULD BE MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT YOU HAVE A KNOWN BASE TO WORK FROM, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION, AND SHOULD HAVE AN IDEA IF THEY HAVE SPREAD THROUGH OUT THE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU START. IF YOU CAN KEEP THEM IN THE COLON IT IS A BLESSING, BUT THESE GUYS ARE MASTERS AT SPREADING. I DO DEC, PIPERAZINE, IVM, ALB-SO (THE NEW ALBENDAZOL) MOTHERS THISTLE, ETC.

I FLUNKED STEP 2) I VOMITED FOR 3 WEEKS AFTER TAKING ONE DOSE OF PINX. FOR 2 WEEKS I TOOK DROPS OF PINX A DAY, AND VOMITED EVERY NIGHT. I GOT TO SEE THE ASCARID WORM I WAS FACING. I WAS SO INFECTED WITH A MASSIVE SYSTEMIC INFECTION, I NEEDED MORE TIME TO FIGURE THINGS OUT, SO STEP 3 AND 4 SEEMED LOGICAL, AND I REPEATED PRAZI EVERY 3 WEEKS, AND PINX FOR 3 WEEKS. I HAD THE DOCTOR DO AN ELISA TEST FOR ASCARIS, IT WAS POSITIVE.

During the time of cure with albenda according to instructions of ICU protocol I did not use any vitamins or minerals.

I TOOK 200 200MG TABS EARLY ON, NOTHING HAPPENED, I HAD SUCH A MASSIVE INFECTION, NOTHING HAPPENED, I SCANNED EVERYTHING, BALANCED MAGNESIUM AND SULFUR, THEN HAD A HUGE SUCCESS WITH ZINC SULFATE AT 9.32MG/KG

Immediately after the second round of albena that I started using as adived from Dr. Clark L-cysteine, 500mg, 3 capsules 2 times but I had to discontinue on the third day as I got really sick for l-cysteine.

OK

Then I did the stool test again and got positive result which was somehow very disappointing for me as I was really hoping that I cleared with those two rounds of albenda.

OK

I immediately again with albena round but I started feeling nausea and fever and on the third day I had to discontinue as I did blood tests and my liver enzymes were elevated.

OK, MY LIVER ENZYMES NEVER WENT UP UNTIL I DID PIPERAZINE, MY WORMS ARE RESISTANT, OR NOT VERY RECEPTIVE TO ALBENDAZOLE, I NEED HIGHER DOSES, AND INDEED THE LATEST RESEARCH SAYS WORMS IN THE BRAIN NEED 30 MG/KG FOR 8 DAYS. WAY MORE THAN MY 4MG/KG, BUT I DO NOT WANT ANY CNS WORM TO KILL ME, SO I HAVE DONE LOW DOSE, FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, TWEAKING THE REST OF THE FORMULA.

Now it has been for almost 10 days without any medication, I am only using vit C 3 gr a day as I read that using vitamins with support parasites as well…I really don’t know how to proceed further…Can you please help since you also had ascaris?

I DO 133MG OF MAGNESIUM CITRATE PER DAY
I DO 99 MG POTASSIUM CITRATE PER DAY
I DO 1030 MG OF MAGNESIUM SULFATE PER DAY (DR CLARK)

I HAVE COME DOWN FROM 1200MG OF ZINC SULFATE MONOHYDRATE TO 200MG (4 CAPSULES @ 50MG EA) I BUY RISING BRAND.

THERE ARE TONS OF DETOX THINGS I DO TO KEEP MY BODY CLEAR OF parasite PISS AND SHIT.

DO YOU HAVE ACID REFLUX
DOES YOUR EVENING/NITE TIME PULSE INCREASE AT 2 OR 3 AM,
DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH THE EVENING
IS YOUR VISION BLURRY, FUZZY, NO 3D?
DO YOU HAVE LEOPARD SKIN
HAVE YOU GAINED WEIGHT

DO YOU HAVE A TIMELINE?

Thanks a lot,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.117 sec, (3)