CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Nathaniel. hydrogen peroxide therapy help with prediabetes

Views: 374
Published: 7 m

This is a reply to # 2,464,437

Re:Nathaniel. hydrogen peroxide therapy help with prediabetes

In 2010 I was drinking two to three cups of green tea a day and glass of vinegar water.I was doing green tea for fighting free radicals. Over time I believed the green tea fix the Arthritis in my knee.I would get up at night to walk because of my knee pain due to arthritis.I started hydrogen peroxide therapy to fight prostate cancer but I had developed prediabetes.My next Doctor check up she said whatever you are doing keep doing it there is no indication you had prediabetes everthing looks good,but your PSA is the same.I made diffrent smoothies with 3 drops up to 25 drops over 3 to 4 weeks 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide at 4 weeks no more than 25 drops.I believe it was killing parasites. While I was using hydrogiene proixide people were telling me that my skin looked brighter and was smoother. You have to replace with good nourishments

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)