CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

PJ369 Views: 6,323
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,752,617

Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

ABSOLUTELY!

I developed severe foot pain several years back. But what first happened was I pulled an Achilles tendon on the left side. Then a 2 weeks later(before the left side healed) I pulled the right side Achilles. I knew that something was causing it, especially after the right side pulled as well. And both times it took place under normal activity.

I first looked up what causes Achilles tendon pulls and what I found was a deficiency in manganese.

Then I traced back to what I was doing differently just before the Achilles pulled. What I was doing differently was a lemon zinger tea with stevia. I had never used stevia before. So, first I quit the stevia and drank only the tea which proved to be no problem.

Over a period of several months I did not consume stevia and the Achilles healed. But still, I wanted to be sure what caused it. So I started consuming stevia in cold liquid. My Achilles did not pull, however the FOOT PAIN became excruciating.

I have a theory: Stevia causes a deficiency in manganese, which in turn causes pulled Achilles tendons and foot pain.

Btw, I had later read that a doctor told a woman that she had 2 choices(for her bursitis). She could either get a shoulder replacement or start taking manganese(and NO, I do not mean magnesium.. although that would be good to take as well, IMO).

I just decided to do a google and found this:

http://members.upnaway.com/~poliowa/Aching%20Feet.html

It is a chart with foot symptoms and what to possibly take for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)