CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

excalibur Views: 12,559
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,617,689

Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

I am so delighted that I stumbled on to this, as I have used stevia powder - with apparently NO bad side effects - since 1994. In the last 3 years, I have developed severe foot pain - and the areas that hurt me, are so sensitive that it just about "drops me" if I bump them on anything.

In the center of where it hurts, is a circular "sore", for lack of a better description. It is flesh-colored, and very painful. I have two on the "ball" of my left foot, and one large one on the "ball" of my right foot, and another one coming, to the right of it, below my toes.

Have thought it was just my shoes, but after reading about stevia and foot pain - I believe it may be the stevia. Other than that, I have had no problems with stevia powder, and have always used just the "pure" stevia, with no additives in it.

As of now, I will not be using stevia. Hopefully, as with the CureZone poster above, my foot pain will leave.

Has anyone else noticied the connection?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)