CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

Tauqir Malik Views: 13,132
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,764,849

Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

For the last 6 months i have used Stevia and promoted it to friends as i belived it was a natural sweetener. In the last 4 months i have experienced weakness in my legs and suffered excruciating pain in my feet. I was puzzled as to how i could have such symptoms when i eat a healthy diet. Today i decided to research the issue and was considering whether it was uric acid related i.e. gout. I accidentally came accross your messages regarding stevia. This led me to pursue this matter further and i became convinced that my symptoms were related to stevia. Approximately 20 minutes ago i received a phone call from my son who went for a walk with his grandfather. He explained that his grandfather was unable to walk and had no strength in his legs. I went out and assisted my son to bring my father into our home. Yes i also put my 74 year old father on stevia. Thank you for your message and other contributors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)