CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

excalibur Views: 12,288
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,814,316

Re: Yes. About stevia and foot pain...

Well, hello again! It is now August of 2012. I stopped using stevia for over a year. My feet slowing were returning to normal, and my foot pain was almost gone. I was so desperate to get rid of it, and tracked down every possible variable in my diet, and shoewear, until I narrowed it down to stevia.

See my previous posts.

Just about a month ago, I started to use it again, to see what would happen. Today, I stopped.

My feet, especially my left one, hurt. The left one looks like it has become "grayer", instead of the healthy pink that it had been, and the hard corns on the bottom of my left foot are back.

To walk, brings excruciating pain, especially where the "corns" are. They look like corns, feel like corns, and probably are corns.

The stevia used, was always the pure, 100% stevia powder, no additives. I do not know if the same foot pain would occur, if one was using the entire stevia leaf.

I have tried to post the connection online, in several places, to help others who might not even imagine the link between using stevia, and their foot pain. Believe me, it is real - and the pain is intense.

Please, if you use stevia, pay attention to your feet. If they start to give you pain, get rid of the stevia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)