CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: To Natway: Undereating???

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

ways_of_wisdom Views: 7,312
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,084,404

Re: To Natway: Undereating???

LOL!  Your post was very entertaining and accurate, thank you! 

After I posted I remembered his insistence (is Natway a "he"???  I'd not seen anything yet indicative of gender...) on debunking the existence of hypoglycemia with his toxic hunger threads, which I thought could apply in some cases, we all know how doctors can often misdiagnose things, right?  But whenever anyone insists on the "one-size-fits-all" approach that's where we part company.  That Dr. Furhman seems to ignore some things older and wiser doctors than him discovered many years ago, some of which were also confirmed by some research.  Hypoglycemia has been denied by many doctors on and off for several decades, despite the fact that the 4-hour glucose tolerance test has been a good tool to confirm what the symptoms already showed. 

And IMO it's not a coincidence that many people who are first diagnosed with hypoglycemia eventually show to have liver problems and AFThe liver plays a key role in converting glucose into glycogen and then storing it and converting it back to glucose when needed, so if there's impaired liver function that perfect loop cannot be completed.  And since hypoglycemia itself keeps the body in perennial state of stress by forcing the adrenals to release extra gluco-corticoids to avoid serious consequences of dropping glucose levels in the blood, it makes sense to me that those tiny organs would eventually have difficult meeting the other demands of the body when lives stresses require greater output.  It's a SIMPLE concept of "offer and demand", stress creates a greater demand for the nutrients required for healthy adrenals and those are very often difficult, if not downright impossible to meet through any kind of "regular" diet.  And I'm sure that all of us here are conscious that the SAD is the most inadequate of all in providing sufficient nutrients for the body even under normal untressful conditions.  And I'm also sure many of us concede to the fact that even other diets which are excellent for normal times, also fail to meet the demands of stress.  But to say that ANY one diet is perfect for everybody every time is to be very short-sighted and even ignorant of how the body works...  and I say that flinching a little bit because I'm sure there's still plenty for humankind to discover about the functioning of the human body for us to pretend that anyone has all the answers.

Since you have confirmed what I suspected, that Natway enjoys the attention, perhaps from now on we should just ignore him and eventually he'll get tired of playing his games.  Your last paragraph said a mouthful and because I don't want to be intentionally mean I will just leave it at that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)