CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Girl loses 100lbs by eating 4000+ carb calories!

natway Views: 7,766
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,736

Re: Girl loses 100lbs by eating 4000+ carb calories!

I've known plenty of overweight people in the past who suffered from fatigue. Lots of people here who aren't eating any junk food are not eating enough in general. Under-eating causes hypothyroid and hypothyroid can actually cause unexplained weight gain which might make the person start under-eating even more because it might make them think they must have been eating too much.

I've seen lots of people on high-carb/low-fat diets, including the raw vegan 811, which I'm not necessarily advocating, get over their fatigue and other health problems when they started consistently eating enough on the diet and the people who really seem to excel are the ones who increased their calorie intake a lot higher than the minimum recommendations.

Here's one person that was obese and had fatigue and healed himself and counsels others with this recommendation:

Reverse adrenal fatigue with plants!
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2039704#i

The title of that video is not mine, of course. I would have just titled it "Reverse fatigue with plants!"

I can't comment on your roommate because I have no idea how much they are eating. I do know under-eating can cause hyper-maniac behavior from your body going into starvation/panic mode and partly running off of cortisol and adrenaline like a coffee addict.

I would focus on yourself by making sure you are consistently getting enough calories, my friend. If you do and do it on another type of diet and get healthy from it, let us know. It's good to have more than one option.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.262 sec, (1)