CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!

Level1 Views: 332,502
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,876,119

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!

That is great news that you have found some things that worked for you. I did want to let you know that I did the same thing using only safe shampoos and gloves in the shower for a long time and it definitely helped. But I developed a oil treatment for my skin that I used faithfully for a year and for several years after that have not had a outbreak, I have not used my oil for about 10 months now and am just now getting a little itchy but nothing that normal moisturizers cant help with. I abuse my hands daily now, I use every lotion shampoo soap without fear, I only use gloves when washing dishes cause of the long duration in hot water which I believe is wise for anybody to do. I have been working up the nerve to sell my oil to the public and am cruising the forums I used to look at to see if people need it still. Keep up whatever works for you and experiment and experiment its how I found my solution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (1)