CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

knufflesmcblimp Views: 81,380
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,974

Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

Ok guys, don't know if anyone still reads this stuff, but I've done this "candida cleaner" for four days now. Keep in mind, I started Nystatin around the same time. For the first couple of days, I got a little thick phlegm, even a little of that white kind out of my throat and sinuses, but no real relief. At this moment, my symptoms are still here, although after noticing a little red in my stool last night and this morning, I've decided to quit the Turpentine treatment. I'm pretty sure this will clear up on it's own, but I am a little concerned. Some of you may think I'm a fool for ingesting this crap, but when you are practically chained to your house for 8 months straight, and every doctor has no answers, you'll try just about anything. Just thought this would be useful information to anyone else considering this treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)