CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

chloe.lightworker Views: 84,989
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,768,471

Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

Jameskep37 -- Yes, you are exactly right -- a low fat. raw vegan diet is mentioned also...consuming NO oil and only getting small amounts of fat naturally occurring in small amounts of avocado etc.  Plus, I'm sure eliminating animal foods speeds things up also.  I'm going to do some salt-water flushes, since it's the only thing that works quickly and doens't involve drinking the awful psyllium....ugh....cannot stand that stuff!

I've been freezing castor oil capsules that I make myself....I had read this was a good way to suffocate parasites...so, hoping it suffocates candida too.

Plus, I may go back to taking diatomaceous earth....it's really cheap, easy to drink and makes me go the bathroom a lot....my symptoms did not seem greatly improved, but I only did it for 10 days and it did seem like I was more empty inside than usual....plus, it's supposed to be a great cleanser for ridding us of mucous etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)