CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

BaDnOn Views: 84,706
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,769,678

Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

Chloe,

Yes, absolutely!..

This is probably the wrong place but I'll give you a quick rundown. Look at my other posts on this forum so you can understand my position. I'm the "War Against D. Fragilis" guy. ;) Reading those posts will give you a lot of the story. I'm on (I think) day 6 now of my drug regimen. I've lived the last 6 or 7 years pursuing good health and then this whole train wreck hit me. I've done plenty of research on D. Fragilis, and what really has me stumped is the nervous system stuff. I have strange half-numb (for lack of a better term, parasthesias?) sensations in my fingers and sometimes face and feet as well as headaches often. My vision has seemingly suffered from this too, with new floaters appearing and becoming bothersome in the past months. Now, I've attributed the nerve problems perhaps with a bad reaction to Prilosec (docs didn't know what was wrong with my stomach, so that's the quick fix). I didn't have any nerve symptoms at that point, but after a week of that drug, I thought I was coming down with MS. Parasthesias everywhere, weak legs... It was even hard to talk sometimes. I wrote about it on http://www.askapatient.com.
Anyway, I don't know if the parasite has anything to do with it, but those problems are still present to a lessor degree. Sometimes they briefly abate. Don't know, but I'll quit eating up bytes on this Turpentine thread and maybe we can start something else. :)

Thanks in Advance,

-BaDnOn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)