CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

SDK Views: 80,881
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,897,092

Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve the Mystery!

How ironic indeed.

I have tested 8 metric drops yesterday on a Sugar cube and I felt marginally better today, but that may mean nothing, as these things I am trying to get rid off are a fluctuating business. I have downed 90 drops tonight after 12 hours without food and on the occasion checked that my teaspoon contains ~110 metric drops of turpentine, while Canadian cube sugar, Redpath brand, edge length 15mm, can hold the teaspoon easily in two cubes.

What is going to happen is to be seen, but I have started to record what I am eating, when, when and how much Turpentine and with what has been ailing me etc, which will eventually find its way here whatever the results, while I have dropped all other little helpers I have been, with a fair success using till now.

When it comes to the general term "poisonous", what a bull!! What is not poisonous? It is pretty much a question of how much. Turpentine is deadly at 1500mg/kg in 50% of rats [acute oral], that is 1.6g/kg, that is 112.5g/75 kg (still in rats :-) That is my dear a 1/4 pound hamburger worth, the bun and condiments included, because the 1/4 pound comes before the patty is cooked (still in rats :-)

In any case, it is much less poisonous than hulevalot of standard pharmaceuticals as well as food additives and not much more poisonous than kitchen salt, which stands at 3000mg/kg still in rats [acute oral]:-) Considering, that among many kinds of trees, I have never seen a sick pine, contrary to cedars, spruce, firs etc, including infestation by damaging insect, it has occurred to me that pine certainly knows what it is doing, contrary to many a foolish man.

With kind regards, Slavek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)