CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Aspects

Views: 6,830
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,532,484

Re: 2 Aspects

"Of course you create them, but what I am saying is there is a bigger YOU beyond the personality. It is what is called awareness. Thoughts act as interference patterns which are like waves on the ocean. They don't affect the ocean per se. They just appear on it.

But if you think you can control them as you say........."

That is once more saying that you cannot control your thoughts because of something outside of your own self/personality/spirit.  There is no one or thing outside of your personality/spirit that is controlling you, unless you yourself allow it.  If you allow it, you are not in control of your transmediumship - but you are still responsible for your reality regardless who/what you allow to take control of you.  You are an eternal spirit working through your body.  You as spirit create everything in your life - including all thoughts or non-thoughts, ills, abundance, conflicts, everything. 

Get in touch with yourself as spirit and you will take control of your reality.

"Don't think of a yellow Volkswagon."

I didn't.  I thought of the "trickster" who typed the line.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)