CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yep, you got her going now.nutting but..trouble.

frenchfri Views: 2,090
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 97,647

Re: Yep, you got her going now.nutting but..trouble.

okay what the hell are you doing up at one in the morning..go to bed......

so we can call this day one for you right???????....hows it going for you ...feel like kicking the crap out of your husband yet???? dont worry it will pass...i really want this for you almost as bad as i want it for myself... its great doing it with a buddy........well if i'm gonna have a buddy threw this then i have to be honset...i forgot about the dog poo thing and just went on my merry way and puffed.....so for the rest of the day i will just think cigg= dog shit.....and maybe tomorrow it will stick with me.... i fell asleep last night with the dam patch on....scary stuff...Oh man did i dream.... word to the wise honey dont ever do this..... anyway had a dream my head was full of bugs.... yeah i know....ewwwwwwww... i was scratching the crap out of my head...then to make matters worse i wake up in this sweat and my freaking cat is at my bedroom window with a mouse hanging out of its mouth......now wonder why i puffed today...geeze... well i dont know how all thats gonna help you....lol...but just felt the need to share...

why do you stay up so late.... i remember you e-mail sat you said it was ten in the morning and your eyes were shutting..... are you nocturnal???( kidding)...anyway hope your staying strong there chicky..... heres to you and your efforts....frenchfri

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)