CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh, I love your success stories!

fledgling Views: 2,721
Published: 18 years ago

Oh, I love your success stories!

You inspire me, all of you!

And each of you mentions some point that 'resonates' with me. They seem like clues.

I weighed this a.m. and I'm down about 45 pounds...in the last couple of years. This came from improving what I have always thought of as a 'good' diet.

Out of a life-long nearly vegetarian lifestyle, I dropped a lot of starch, almost all added sugars, mayonaisse (sp?), and most of the junk oils. The exceptions are when my husband occasionally brings home store-bought muffins/pie/etc., and when we go out for Chinese smorg.

But, even the exceptions are becoming fewer and farther between.

I mention food intake, because I see a possible connection between health/diet care, self-esteem, and your ability to shake off the you-know-what in your success stories.

When I cut way down for a couple of days, I told myself I would just lie down whenever I felt like it. (Grin.) (Uh...we are sort of retired.)

A few times I've been caught without my home-mades on a car trip. So I just go to sleep.

Funny thing! I don't smoke when I'm asleep! Nor do I over-eat!

Some say that people can 'quit' thirty times before it sticks. Last time was #29, I'm sure.

Thank you so much Frenchfri, 62173, Bcal, and Jordysyd.

I needed to hear your successes.

Bless you all.

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)