CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it better to wait more than 2 wks. for next flush?

hopinso Views: 2,060
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 97,246

Re: Is it better to wait more than 2 wks. for next flush?

This is something you will have to discover for yourself and use what works best for your unique physiology and particular condition. It may take three or four weeks for your liver to be ready for the next cleanse. I think the two weeks interval is based on what works for most people.
For six months I flushed faithfully every two weeks and got out about 2500 stones, then I found some parasite fragments and did a very successful parasite cleanse. A week or so later I started having a lot of right side pain, not a gallbladder attack, but throbbing pain in that general area. I started flushing and the stones poured out. More than once I flushed twice in one week, one time I did back to back flushes. I estimate I got out at least 2000 more stones BB sized and larger (I didn't count the really small stuff). Since then, I only flush when I feel the need, and that need is becoming much less frequent. Since that nightmarish November of 2003, I have gotten strong enough to go back to work after a serious back injury, while I still have a lot of pain, I am no longer a slave to pain meds. and can go days without them (I think over use of pain medication contributed to the excessive congestion of my liver). My skin is clearer, migraine headaches are much less frequent and milder, my eyesight seems better, I no longer have a lot of gas and other digestive problems, and that embarrassing Body Odor problem is a thing of the past. My history my not be a normal one for most of the readers here; but I am proof that regular Liver Flushing can have profound effects on one's health and well being when combined with a healthy Diet and a positive attitude.
Listen to your body, if it seems to say "wait", then wait; if if it says "flush", please heed its call.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)