CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting website about Fibrocystic Breast Disease

Rainbow Girl Views: 2,960
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 962,437

Re: Interesting website about Fibrocystic Breast Disease

I am doing very well Wombat - Thanks for asking.

I have switched back to the detoxified Iodine as I have found through trial and error that it helps my FBD the most. I have no breast pain at all now, until 3 days before my period, unlike the last 15 years or so. I am currently taking between 2 and 4 droppers a day in water with the C, and niacin, and a salt push as needed.

I quit taking the selenium as I was losing hair which for me was very unusual. Every hair dresser I have visited would comment that I have the thickest hair they have ever seen.

In October 2006 I decided to quit dying it dark brown and begin the process to let it go its natural WHITE color, so you would think that it would be healthier. I started using only organic hair products. About 2 months into the Iodine protocol I started losing hair, I quit using the selenium and I quit losing my hair about 2 weeks later.

One other thing that I have noticed about the detoxified Iodine is that I sleep more soundly and am in a better mood than with the Lugol's and iodoral. I will probably start using them both again in conjuction with the detoxified iodine as I have several bottles of each left.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)