CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experiment with curing leaky gut via PepZin GI, MSM and Biotin

Views: 9,473
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 956,388

Re: My experiment with curing leaky gut via PepZin GI, MSM and Biotin

I think I probably have leaky gut as well, my eczema keeps coming back no matter what I do. I started doing the same protocol about 4 days ago. I hope that works. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Here is my story:

It all began ~ 2 years ago when I started to have skin problems and occasion breakouts. It got worse. I was on a mission to get my skin clear and improve my health overall. I’ve done detoxes, colon cleanses, liver flushes, bought a bunch of vitamins and minerals, herbs, healthy anti-candida diet. Nothing really helped me. Finally I stumbled upon some online article about mercury and dental Amalgam poisoning. I had 8 or 9 of those fillings. I decided that it could be a culprit that is preventing my body from the recovering. So went ahead and removed most of them in Dec. 2006 – Feb. 2007. In a month or two I started to get really bad eczema on my hands and some strange breakouts that didn’t look like acne, it was more like a rash on my face, mostly my chin.

So, I had eczema on my hands/forearms for half a year now. When I went to my primary care physician he said that I should put hydrocortisone cream on it for a couple of days and it will be gone. It worked. But it’s coming back all the time. I stopped using steroid cream since I read about many side-effects it might have.

I’ve also have some blood work done to check my mercury level. The test didn’t show any abnormalities. Later I found out that blood test is not the most accurate one, you need to do a hair test. My clinic didn’t perform those tests so I decided to go ahead and detox mercury anyway (even I was not sure if my levels were elevated). I just assumed that after the removal of 8 fillings and my dentist didn’t use a rubber dam or oxygen mask I must have some problems that needed to be fixed. I bought detox pescolite bath clay, Modifilan which I am still taking (2 months – 8 capsules in the morning before breakfast), Terramin clay which I take internally every day.

I also make my own yogurt and kefir. Take probiotics.

I just received a mercury testing kit that I ordered a month ago on greenpeace website. I am curious to find out where I am at right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)