CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Short skirt gets passenger kicked off plane

boldyloxx Views: 25,679
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 959,837

Re: Short skirt gets passenger kicked off plane

As Clinton Kelly would say on "What Not To Wear"-- "That dress is from Hell". lol!

Okay- sorry, The dress wasnt bad in itself but on CNN's Weekend's photoshot, I was able to see right through it- That's what made all of us over at the Boldyloxx household shocked. Maybe it was the way the lighting shown through the fabric on that one shot.

I think Hooter's didnt like her outfit, not because it looked suggestive on her, but because they want to see their girls look more youthful and "girl next-door" in a low cut casual tee-shirt with the chest pushed up and lots of cleavage. She made the dress age her a little too much. That's what I think was Hooter's real issue, and for their hypocrisy, she has a right to sue them.

On a thinner-at-top, younger woman, it would have been more attractive and less Hoochie wannabe, I think. What she could have worn was a nice short little fitted skirt-- maybe in white, and a nice fitted wide scooped tank shirt (maybe in bright green?) with the push up bra underneath-- she could complete the outfit with a silky navy shirt over it, tied at the waist, and some nice sexy heels.

Just my 2 cents worth..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)