CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My unwanted house guest

ellashinesbrightly Views: 3,127
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 711,528

Re: My unwanted house guest

hi boldyloxx

your post was very deep and it almost made me cry about what you said about people who commit suicide who can also go to the light but choose not to because perhaps they don't know that they have that right? also, it touched me that some of them stick around and try to tell those that have loved them that they are sorry even though they can't be heard?

it deeply touched me because i always felt that people who commit suicide do so because the pain on this earth has become so unbearable but then... instead of getting a reprieve from this life... i hear that some people who commit suicide go into some purgatory ( where it is neither earth or a peaceful "heaven") and they are kind of "stuck" and that just seemed quite unjust to me since they had so much to deal with to begin with. it would seem that the balance would favor that they be granted peace since they dealt with so much upset in their lives.

anyhow, i can't blame your mother for wanting to have this power be taken away from her. it is such a terrifying thing, i would imagine, to be able to predict another person's passing. perhaps wanting to be an intercessor and help others to prepare a place for them in their next life is something that you could handle... but most people would not be able to do that ( including myself)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)