Re: My unwanted house guest

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Boldyloxx Views: 3,516
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 711,527

Re: My unwanted house guest

Dear Librastar,

I have the day off from work today and am watching documentaries left and right on TV on hauntings and psychics, etc.

One professor mentioned that some people are spirit magnets, because of the type of electric frequency they give off- that makes the spirit feel comfortable around them.

Also if that soul has a vibration about them that is open to other dimensions as compared to the typical person.-- you can see things others dont.

We are always surrounded by various spirits and souls bound to this Earth. You may be able to see them and sense them more. They may also be around all of us- but we are insensitive to them.

I would say that LOVE is the one way to reach out to all souls- wether it is a person you meet in the grocery store- a clerk, etc-- or someone who has died and is out of thier body now. We are all souls wether in our out of the physical body.

Generate love to this soul. If it is of a "lower vibrancy" and a negative spirit, it will be repulsed from love and move away. If it is a simple soul that is bound to this earth for some reason-- praying for her and directing love to her will sooothe her soul. Of course, demons do exist as well- so pray for protection around your body and soul- and your family from any harm from demonic entities.

Many people are stuck on earth due to suicides. They could be good people who God has a place ready for them in Heaven- but their self-guilt keeps them from moving into the Light. Freedom of Choice is given to us to choose where we wish to remain --even in death. Sadly, many are afraid to move on- or guilt keeps them bound to the place they killed themselves. Some will hang near family members trying to say "Im sorry" --even though the humans still alive cant hear.

Pray for all of these souls you are in contact with. It seems you are really gifted to be aware of the other dimensions besides just this Earth.

My mother was once gifted in seeing a grey cast over the faces of people who were about to die. it bothered her so much she prayed for this to end.
This was taken from her and she no longer has this gift. I told her, that maybe she should never have prayed for it to go- maybe she was given this gift to be an intercessor for this person and pray for thier soul to be prepared for the next life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)