CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More Children Being Treated for Bipolar Disorder

detour Views: 4,485
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 956,306

Re: More Children Being Treated for Bipolar Disorder

Fascinating thread.

Here is a site for recalled,banned and warnings..

http://www.drugrecalls.com/

I'm sure there are more out there, I found that one pretty quick.

Cases of side effects , deaths and the like from drugs and medications
are usually squelched in the media. Big pharm=big advertising $$$ and
the media doen't want to bite the hand that feeds it. Thus, we don't hear
90% of the 'negative' news.

These kids ,that "Doctors" are prescribing poison to, are having their
lives taken away from them,unfairly. It is time ,and has been time,for
a major wake up call in this country. 'Modern medicine' is for the most
part, a joke and driven by greed.

I have a theory that many of the kids that have riddled the news with their
deadly assaults on schools were prescribed drugs for 'diagnosed' conditions.
I also apply this theory to many other crimes, yet the kids are sitting ducks,
going along for the ride , trusting their parents while the parents trust the
"doctors".

I believe these crime instances are once again squelched by the media, and the pharms pay off the families, with the stipulation of nondisclosure.

In the interim, the drug companies are pumping out these poisons and the "doctors"
(glorified drug pushers) keep prescribing them and John Q keeps eating it up. UGH!

Bottom line is for people to realize that bipolar, ADD, cancer, MS,etc...can be
avoided. By simply eating healthy foods and giving the body a serious chance, we
can allieviate many of the diseases in existence today. Maybe not this generation,
though for sure future ones. Unfortunately, Americans don't think about the future
much in general.

There are alternatives. Homeopathic medicine is a great start, not last resort.

I watched part of the Jerry Lewis telethon Labor day. What the $%#& are these researchers doing with the $$$$. St. Jerry makes 10% by the way. I really don't
think they want to find a cure. Just like mosts dentist rarely tell you to stay
away from sugar.

Sadly , not many "doctors"/researchers overly stress that a healthy diet, minus the hormones, chemicals,etc...would probably cure MS hereditarily. I think polio just had it's name changed, anyway.

As far as standing up for kids, there is no more daily P.E. in middle schools anymore, everything is loaded with sugar,aspartame, chemicals and hormones,etc...
and most American kids spend hours watching brain altering TV, it's no surprise that
mental disorders and obesity are on the rise+. Cut the crap out and I guarantee that
health will be restored and the kids will have the chance to realize their right
to a good life.

Sure nothing is as pure as it was premankind, yet there are choices out there, just say no to McDonalds, Coke, Flintstone vitamins, Cap'n Crunch, TV, Candy, Ice Cream,
excessive Cell Phone useage, Cheetos, chemically ladened meats and eggs, irradiated
veggies and fruits,etc...

Research and the choices are abundant. Let corporate America know that we mean business and we demand healty foods, they will go for the money...hell, Prego is
available organic for Pete's sake...don't buy blatently poisonous products and pass
the word.

Detour

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)