CureZone   Log On   Join
DRUG SAFETY - in response to Psychotropic Drugs & Failure To Warn

Views: 4,454
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 957,231

DRUG SAFETY - in response to Psychotropic Drugs & Failure To Warn

This is very disturbing and I'm sorry about this woman's loss. . INterestingly enough, I recently received an email that was forwarded to me regarding drug safety - how more and more we're hearing things on the news of drug recalls and interactions etc. Drug safety has become such an issue and unfortuantely it takes tragedies like this to make folks aware of the problems we're facing in society with medication abuse. ANyhow, I'm sharing this because you don't hear enough stories like these that should raise our level of concern about drug safety.After I read the email I decided to check out this group - it seemed legit enough, so I signed myself up. This group called iGuard.org allows you to input your medical conditions and the drugs you are taking and rates the medicaitons based on their safety level. After extensive online searches, I haven't been able to come up with another group that does this. I thought I would share this because it seems like a good resource and could help people determine, or at least question, the medications they are taking. Take care :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)