CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw Sauerkraut-Bad Reaction! Not Die off.

Views: 9,765
Published: 17 y

Raw Sauerkraut-Bad Reaction! Not Die off.

I tried Raw Sauerkraut(Rejuvenative), started slowly 1tbsp a day. Started having disgestive problems from day one, increased constipation, muscle aches, gas , bloating. Thought it was die off, but I do not think it was....well, stopped after 4 days. It was horrible and it was not die off.(I know what die off feels like, at least for my body die-off)

Prior to the addition of the Saurkraut, I was making good progress, but since I took the kraut my digestive system has been horrible. It has been about a month since taking it and my gut is still suffering. I have IBS-C and read that one should avoid things like cabbage and saurkraut.

I understand that it has worked great for some, but everyone needs to understand that "one person's fruit could be another person's poison".

Our bodies are all very different, so watch out, if something does not agree w/ you keep in mind that your body may not like it.

Listen to your body when you take any new supplements, and it will tell you.

One should not be discouraged if something works for someone and not for others. It does not mean that the supplement does not work, it just isn't the right supplement for you.

So remember, what could be die off, might not be,it might be a bad reaction to something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)