CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Champion versus Omega Juicer 9000

onefreespirit Views: 7,957
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 942,552

Re: Champion versus Omega Juicer 9000

I do not know if you have already made your purchase or not, but I would like to offer another choice. I have a GreenStar twin gear. I know it is not the least expensive, but after some deliberation, I figured it would be worth saving up and getting a good one. I am glad that I did. I really find it easy to use and clean which I think is important. Who wants to mess with a juicer that is a pain. It also allows me to juice just about everything including wheat grass, kale, swiss chard, etc...

As far as using the pulp, I do add a little back into my juice so that it reminds me to chew as I drink. This action stimulates saliva which is your first step in digestion.

I also have baked using the pulp. In trying to avoid Sugar and less desirable flours, I have been experimenting with baking using stevia along with flours such as millet, quinoa, amaranth, coconut or buckwheat. I find that the recipes tend to be a little dry and the pulp adds some moisture and fiber to the recipe. It is also good for making soup.

Of course, I also add it to my compost pile and toss a little to the side of it for the wild critters to nibble on. I find the bunnies hanging out around the compost pile so I share. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)