CureZone   Log On   Join
First, go to the Liver Flush Forum

southern belle Views: 1,849
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 950,018

First, go to the Liver Flush Forum

I am so sorry to hear about your problems. I am also sorry you had your gallbladder removed, but since stones are first formed in your liver, you will still have stones.
You can have over 2,000 stones, too. I know that sounds unbelievable, but it's true.

Go to the Liver Flush Forum and read all you can. At the top of the page is the FAQ and there's enough reading in there to last you a week. But, read all you can and decide which Liver Flush is best for you and then begin your flushes. You can go to the Andreas forum (an old forum) and he has great information about how to flush. Also, Dr. Schulze (another older forum) has products you can order for a liver flush.

I was diagnosed with gallstones, but never had my gallbladder removed. I found Dr. Clark's Liver Flush and that was the flush for me. I flushed until I saw no more stones and it changed my life. It took me about 7-8 flushes before I saw no more stones. Now, I flush twice a year for maintenance. I still see no stones.

Another thing to know is this.....Your liver is the seat of your emotions. In other words, all negative/hurt feelings you have are right there sitting in your liver, so after your liver is clean, you will have such a peace about you. It was truly amazing for me. It was the peace that passes all understanding. I promise you.

There is hope for you. There are also thousands of people waiting to help you. You have taken the first step toward better health.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)