CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver issues?

Views: 1,236
Published: 17 y

Liver issues?

Hello all!

I think that I might be having issues in my liver. I am seeing my doctor this week to discuss my concerns but I wanted to get input from you all as well. I'll be honest, I'm a little scared.

A little history: I had my gallbladder out at 26 after having numerous attacks that my PCP said were food poisoning. I was lucky (unlucky?) enough to have an attack when he was on vacation, the fill in doc/surgeon said bad gallbladder. He removed it but left behind a stone that blocked a duct and became logged and infected. 2 hospitals later, I had a hole through my liver to allow bile to drain until they could remove the blockage.

Docs assured me that the hole in the liver would not cause problems but I could feel it, even years later like if I had alcohol or a fatty meal. Beyond that it's never really bothered me until recently. My weight has crept up and I am well over 100 lbs overweight which is probably a huge factor in this.

A few months ago, I started experiencing something new. If I lay on my right side for a long amount of time, where my liver is feels like pins and needles. Pins and needles is circulation correct? My mind then goes off on what could be causing circulation problems? A tumor? Bowels and stretched intestines that need cleansing? liver stones ? I had considered doing a liver cleanse but am a little apprehensive at making things worse.

Like I said, I am seeing a doctor but I'll be honest... I don't trust most doctors. And as much as I wish, insurance doesn't cover NDs. So I am trying to gain as much info - pre doctor appointment - as I can.

Has anyone ever come across this or experienced it?

Thanks so much for any information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)