CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know where to start to cope with this : (

Molly Bloom Views: 3,444
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 942,853

Re: I don't know where to start to cope with this : (

Lara:

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post a few days ago. The costo forum has been a bit dead lately.

I like all the things Naturalist said..

I was a big costo sufferer for years and years. I had taken many drugs, narcoleptic, anti-inflammatory, etc. In the end he suggested taking out my gallbladder because he couldn't think of anything else. I was so desperate, I almost said yes!! That was until I read all about the removal of one's gall bladder and starting researching like crazy.

Costo is an inflammatory issues. There is no doubt about that. And as one who has studied as much as possible about alternative health these past couple of years, I've come to the conclusion that costo, while it can be caused by a mechanical accident, is most likely an internal issue. It's a sign of other things awry in your body.

That is when I discovered the theory of cleansing the body. If you cleanse the body by natural means, it allows your body to fight the things that are giving you these symptoms, be it your liver, or your colon or something is not right. So your body inflames to attack the problem in the organ that is not functioning. It's so logical.

So I began to systematically cleanse. I started with my liver and should have started with my colon. BUT after the first Liver Flush I had lessening of pain after 3+ years of debiliating pain. After the second liver flush, the pain was pretty much gone. I threw away all my prescriptions and have not looked back.

After 2 years, I am still pain free. I have done a liver flush, colon cleanse, kidney cleanse and parasite cleanse. None of these are scary. For example, a kidney cleanse is a matter of eating a bunch of Watermelon in a short time span (juicing is wonderful). The parasite cleanse I did was a good one and only 30 days. Nothing major happened to me on it. The Liver Flush was interesting. Many peope are scared of doing it, but there have been hundreds and hundreds who sucessfully Liver Flush all the time. You need to research it and I can help if need be. The Colon Cleanse was from a product called Oxypowder which many people here use. It's amazing. I really think a big part of my problem was from elimination, thereby causing the inflammation.

That's it in a nutshell. Ginger is amazing for pain and gastrointestinal issues. Turmeric is great for inflammation.

Concentrate on cleansing yourself, then start looking for a natural means of builing up your immunity, and you have unlocked the door to what this is all about. 2+ years, pain free and an occassional twinge, but now I know my body well enough to come to it's rescue.

I understand your pain. I lost my last job because of mine. I didn't move for 3 years.

Please feel free to come get me anytime you need me. I'm on the Oil Pulling forum mostly. Just make a post there asking for me.

Take Care.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)