CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frequency of liver flushes with active cancer-timing

knows Views: 1,751
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 948,362

Re: Frequency of liver flushes with active cancer-timing

For sure there are stones buried deep within the liver, not the gallbladder. Those stones are grey or dark green, you'll pass them down the road a bit. Right now back off on the flushes for a while.

You have to remember as more of the liver comes on line it has a lot of work to catch up on rebuilding the rest of the body. Let it do its work for a while.

When the old stones do break loose you'll feel them moving throuugh the liver until they get to the bottom where the gallbladder is and the Common bile duct. Then it's time for a flush.

For now take a break. Plenty of distilled water and proper oils and nutrition. Your body will let you know when it needs a flush. I developed very specific symptoms, then I'd argue with my body for a couple of day and finally do a flush.

I don't really know why the Coke is used in the flush but either way you can handle what little of it you drink with a flush. It's only 4 ounces. If your body is so sick it can't handle 4 ounces of Coke, call the undertaker, you ain't going to make it. And I was very close to death way too many times. I'm still here.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)