CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frequency of liver flushes with active cancer

knows Views: 2,305
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 947,883

Re: Frequency of liver flushes with active cancer

You're on the right track. Parasites. Get rid of the patrasites. VERY VERY Important. Today, right now, order Barefoots DeWomer and get to it. Dr. Hulda Clark figured it out and published her book "The Cure for all Cancer" back in 1993. I read it in Dec. 94, applied it and didn't die like they said I was going to. Its the bugs, GOT to get rid of the bugs. Mandatory, no questions asked. Get rid of the bugs.

Parasites secrete ammonia as a "normal" biological process. If you're ever smelled smelling salts you know what ammonia smells like. Ammonia is a strong stimulate. It causes the adrenal glands to secrete adrenalin. Kicks in the fight or flight mechanism and you're flying. Keeps you skinny but eventually the adrenals wear out and you've had it.

Their normal biological excretions also cause cells distant to the infestation to go into whats called immature cellular mitosis. What that means is the cells multiply BEFORE they are mature enough to perform their normal function. Uncontolled cell growth - Cancer.

Switch flushes, try the one I have posted on this forum. Olive oil, coke and lemon.

Don't worry about the oil. The body absolutely needs vegetable oils. They rebuild the liver and keep the colon moving.

Cancer doesn't thrive on fats. It thrives on low oxygen levels. Of course the wrong fats will cause low oxygen levels. The right fats increase oxygen levels. But don't worry about any of that right now.

Get the bug killer going in, then after two weeks on the bug killer do a flush.

In the meantime drink plenty of distilled water. That will dilute the parasite secretions so they don't cause so much damage and help detox.

Get to it man, Bug killer then flush. You'll make it. Doc Sutter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)